- World Archery Rules: http://worldarchery.org/Rules
- USA Archery Dress Code: http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Archery/Events/Rules
- National Ranking System: http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Archery/Archers/National-Teams-and-High-Performance/National-Ranking-System-Explanation
- Membership: Participants must be a current member of USA Archery or member of a WA Member Association.
- Citizenship: Competitors who want to earn NRS Points for USAT qualification must be U.S. Citizens. Non-U.S. Citizens will not be eligible for USAT Placement.
- Cadets – through the calendar year of your 17th birthday.
- Juniors – through the calendar year of their 20th birthday.
- Seniors – participants may compete as a senior at any age they wish.
Collegiate Division offered in Recurve and Compound for Senior and Junior age classes.
Para Division offered in Recurve and Compound for Senior age class.
- Masters – participants may compete as a master when the competition takes place in the year of their 50th birthday and thereafter.
TARGET FACE SIZES
- Recurve – 122cm target face
- Compound – 80cm target face (6-ring)
- All compound archers – 50 meters
- Recurve Cadet & Masters – 60 meters
- Recurve Junior & Senior – 70 meters
- 72 arrows total
- 6 Arrow Ends
- 4 minutes per end
OLYMPIC ROUND & COMPOUND MATCH ROUND
- The top 64 archers in each division will qualify for the Olympic Round matchplay.
- Archers shoot 3 arrows per end.
- 2 minutes per end
- Recurve – first to 6 set points wins.
- Compound – 5 ends. Archer with the highest cumulative score wins the match.
Separate brackets for:
- Cadet Male Compound
- Cadet Female Compound
- Cadet Male Recurve
- Cadet Female Recurve
- Junior/Senior (combined) Male Compound
- Junior/Senior (combined) Female Compound
- Junior/Senior (combined) Male Recurve
- Junior/Senior (combined) Female Recurve
- Masters Male Compound
- Masters Female Compound
- Masters Male Recurve
- Masters Female Recurve
Archers ranked by their ranking round score.
- Gold medal individual matches will be held at our finals venue at the Easton Archery Center of Excellence.
- Archers will alternate shooting.